Broadcast 3G, HD, SD SDI Quad Split - SV-3004
- Supports 3G/HD/SD SDI video formats.
- Input resolutions support interlaced or progressive video under SMPTE.
- Dual outputs DVI(640x480 to 1920x1200) / SDI(720P, 1080P)
- Each SDI channel has 1 re-clocked SDI loop-outs.
- Adjustable size & position through software.
- Image parameters and layouts are automatically saved in flash memory and can be recalled for later use.
- User-selectable output settings, up to 1920x1200(Only for DVI).
- Perfectly as a video screen splitter, a video converter and a video switcher.
- Firmware upgradable for support of new features and technology enhancements.
- Resize, position, zoom & pan and blend output video.
- Software control through RS-232.
- Control protocol available for customer proprietary design
- 1U size.
The SV-3004 3G/HD/SD-SDI Quad Split Video Processor is an advanced video processor for multimedia presentations. It is an ideal solution for some applications such as surveillance, where up to four SDI video signals must be displayed on a single display. It supports up to 4 SDI video inputs, of which four can be outputted simultaneously with the desired display layout through software control. The advanced video processor allows you to manipulate output images, wherever positions and whatever sizes you want for viewing two computers or two video signals or a combination.
The embedded processor converts signals from input sources to match the native resolution of monitors, flat panel displays, pro¬jectors as well as user-selectable output settings up to WUXGA (1920x1200). Dual outputs are provided in both digital (SDI) and digital (DVI) format, one is connected to remote display and the other is connected to on-site display for real time monitoring.