SD/HD-SDI Embedded Audio to Analogue Video & Audio - HD-AVDAC
- Digital to Analogue Audio and Video Converter
- SDI/HD-SDI with Embedded Audio Input
- SD Component or Composite Video Outputs (SD Input)
- HD Component Video Outputs (HD Input)
- 4 Channel Balanced Audio Output
- 2 Equalized, Loop-Thru SD/HD-SDI Outputs
- Selectable Audio Channel Pair/Group
- 5-18V power (sold separately)
- AV cable included
The HD-AVDAC converts SDI/HD-SDI video with embedded audio to analogue video and 4 channel balanced analogue audio. SD video outputs can be configured as YPbPr (Betacam or SMPTE/EBU-N10), RGB, composite or YC (S-Video). HD video outputs can be configured as YPbPr or RGB. The analogue audio outputs can be wired in a balanced or unbalanced configuration.
The 4 audio channels can be selected from group 1-4. Audio and video output connections are available on a 25 pin "D" subminiature connector (breakout cable supplied). All video/audio configuration is done by external dipswitch selection. This versatile, low-cost, miniature monitoring solution also outputs two loop-thru SDI/HD-SDI outputs.
|Inputs||SDI/HD-SDI with Embedded Audio, 1x BNC|
|Power||+5-18VDC, Regulated, 4 watts, Power Supply Required (sold separately)|
|Dimensions||5.8" x 3.1" x 1" (147 x 79 x 25mm)|