3G/HD/SD-SDI Pattern Generator - TPG-3G
- Supported output resolution: NTSC 525@60, PAL 625@50, firstname.lastname@example.org, 720p@24, email@example.com, 720p@50,firstname.lastname@example.org, 720p@60, 1080i@50, email@example.com, 1080i@60, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1080p@24, 1080p@25, email@example.com, 1080p@30, 1080p@50, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1080p@60 Bit Rate: 2.97 Gbps, 2.967 Gbps, 1.485 Gbps, 1.4835 Gbps, 270 Mbps Resolution: 10bit
- Video Patterns: 100% Color Bars, Borderline, Random Noise, Check Field, Black, Vertical Lines, Black / White alternate fields, Full Grey / Full White, Black to White Gradient, Random Generator for all still patterns, moving squares White noise, Inverse effect with still pattern, Scrolling Title (see Appendix for illustrations) Save Settings to Memory Option
- ANC Data: EDH (RP-165), SMPTE 352M, SMPTE291M
- Control: By LCM or panel buttons
- Video Output: Triple SDI output (SDI, HD-SDI, 3G-SDI)
The TPG-3G 3G/HD/SD-SDI Pattern Generator is an advanced SDI pattern generator with multi-format (3G/HD/SD) and multi-pattern support. Besides still and moving video test patterns, other features such as audio (SMPTE-291M) are also provided. TPG-3G can support up to 8 channel AES compliant audio with 48KHz sample rate.
Another attractive feature of PG-303 comes from bypassing HDMI input and allows users with more testing patterns for connected display or treats TPG-3G as an advanced HDMI to SDI converter with 3G capability. With portable size, TPG-3G is equipped four buttons and LCM screen to ease the control. This device provides a cost effective way to calibrate and test SDI enable video devices and displays.