HD/SD-SDI Pattern Generator - TPG-HD
- Supported output resolution: NTSC 525@60, PAL 625@50, firstname.lastname@example.org, 720p@24, email@example.com, 720p@50,firstname.lastname@example.org, 720p@60, 1080i@50, email@example.com, 1080i@60, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1080p@24, 1080p@25, email@example.com, 1080p@30 Bit Rate: 1.485 Gbps, 1.4835 Gbps, 270 Mbps Resolution: 10bit
- Video Patterns: 100% Color Bars, Borderline, Random Noise, Check Field, Black, Vertical Lines, Black / White alternate fields, Full Grey / Full White, Black to White Gradient, Random Generator for all still patterns, moving squares White noise, Inverse effect with still pattern, Scrolling Title (see Appendix for illustrations)
- Save Settings to Memory Option
- ANC Data: EDH (RP-165), SMPTE 352M, SMPTE291M
- Control: LCM & Panel Buttons
- Video Output: Dual SDI Output
The TPG-HD HD/SD-SDI Pattern Generator is an advanced SDI pattern generator with multi-format (HD/SD) and multi-pattern support. Besides still and moving video test patterns, other features such as audio (SMPTE-291M) are also provided. TPG-HD can support up to 8 channel AES compliant audio with 48KHz sample rate.
Another attractive feature of TPG-HD comes from bypassing HDMI input and allows users with more testing patterns for connected display or treats TPG-HD as an advanced HDMI to SDI converter. With portable size, TPG-HD is equipped four buttons and LCM screen to ease the control. This device provides a cost effective way to calibrate and test SDI enable video devices and displays.