SDI to Component Converter - DAC HD
- Low Cost, High Quality, 10-bit Dual Rate HD/SD D/A Conversion
- Full Bandwidth HD Analog RGB or YPbPr Output (HD input)
- Component/Composite SD Output (SD input)
- 2 Equalized Loop-Thru HD-SDI/SDI Outputs
- 5 wire RGBHV VGA-style HD output (HD input only)
- HD Sync Selectable Between Bi-level and Tri-Level
- 4:3 Safe Area Graticule (HD)
- 5-18VDC Power
- External Dip Switch Configuration
The DAC-HD brings exciting new features. In addition to being a high-quality 10-bit HD converter, the DAC-HD is "dual-rate" and works with both HD-SDI and SDI inputs. For HD-SDI inputs, the DAC-HD outputs full bandwidth HD component or VGA-style RGBHV video. For SDI inputs, component or composite SD outputs are supported. When connected to a multi-format monitor like the Sony 20L5, the DAC-HD will automatically provide an image from almost any HD or SD input format.
The DAC-HD also features 2 equalized HD-SDI outputs.
|Inputs||HD-SDI or SDI SMPTE 259/292/296, 10-bit, BNC. Input Equalization: 125 Meter 1694 Cable|
|Power||+5-18VDC Regulated, 4 Watts|
|Dimensions||5.8" x 3.1" x 1" (147 x 79 x 25mm)|