SDI Time Delay - for Live TV / Reality TV Shows
- Up to 10 seconds variable delay standard SDI video
- Up to 10 seconds variable delay standard AES audio
- Up to 20 seconds additional delay available
- 10-bit video processing
- Primary and auxiliary / alternate video inputs
- 24-bit audio processing
- AES/EBU audio, digital or analog
- 4 auxiliary / alternate audio inputs
- Audio can be switched with or independent of video
- Fits in standard 1U-high rack space
- Built in synchronizer
SMPTE 259 M-C (525 / 625)
Our video/audio delay unit is now available with serial digital interface housed in a space saving 1U-high rack-mountable box. Ten seconds (variable) of delay are standard, with options for an additional 20 seconds.
The Time Delay unit also features 10-bit video processing, with a primary video input complemented by an auxiliary/alternate video input. Audio processing is 24-bit, with four channels in and out, along with four auxiliary/alternate audio channels. Audio in all channels can be selected for AES/EBU, digital or analog, and can be switched with, or independent of, auxiliary video.
|Power||96 - 132 or 185 - 246VAC, 50 or 60 Hz, 50 Watts|