Professional Quad Split Video Processor -
- Support six most popular video formats: four VGA, four DVI/HDMI, four component, four S-Video and four composite inputs!
- Input resolution support from 640x480 to 1920x1200, interlaced or progressive.
- DVI 1.0 & HDMI 1.2
- Support HDCP 1.1
- Dual outputs (DVI / VGA), 640x480 to 1920x1200.
- Video background available.
- Adjustable size & position through software.
- Dynamic transition for video sizing and positioning
- Titles, borders and colored backgrounds.
- Resize, position, zoom & pan and blend output video.
- Image parameters and layouts are automatically saved in flash memory and can be recalled for later use.
- Several Image parameters and layouts can be saved in computers and can be loaded for later use.
- Video parameters adjustable (brightness, contrast, color temperature, etc.).
- User-selectable output settings, up to 1920x1200.
- Perfectly as a video screen splitter, a video converter and a video switcher.
- Firmware upgradable for support of new features and technology enhancements.
- Software control through RS-232/RS-485 over Cat-5.
- Can be cascaded to obtain more images using RS-485 control path
- Control protocol available for customer proprietary design
- 1RU size.
The SV-1004 Professional Quad Split Video Processor is an advanced video processor for multimedia presentations. It is an ideal solution for applications where up to four video signals must be displayed on a single display. It supports up to 16 video inputs, of which four can be outputted simultaneously with the desired display layout through software control.
The advanced video processor allows you to manipulate output images, wherever positions and whatever sizes you want for viewing two computers or two video signals or a combination. The embedded scaler converts signals from input sources to match the native resolution of monitors, flat panel displays, projectors as well as user-selectable output settings up to WUXGA (1920x1200). Dual outputs are provided in both analog (VGA) and digital (DVI) format, one is connected to remote display and the other is connected to on-site display for real time monitoring.