SDI Digital Quad Split Processor with built-in ARC & Ident - VIP4000SDI
- Industry Standard four SDI 625 / 525 video inputs that can be synchronous/non-synchronous
- Displays four complete pictures on one SDI monitor or Plasma screen
- Aspect Ratio Converter on each input for correct picture on 4:3 and 16:9 monitors
- Source ident for each input and there are GPIs to highlight which source is "on air".
- Buffered SDI output per channel
- Real time updating for broadcasting and security applications
- Up to four VIP4000SDI units can be housed in a 1U rack
- Available in a 16 input multiplexer - the VIP6000SDI housed in a 2U rack
The VIP4000SDI quad split video processor is a compact and economically priced unit providing the display of four complete video pictures on one picture monitor. It is designed to allow the reduction of the number of screens required in a monitoring situation. It operates in 525 or 625 standards.
The quad split processor accepts four SDI video inputs, any or all may be non-synchronous. Each of the inputs has a buffered output. The inputs are then processed in order to "scale" each picture to one quadrant of the raster for display, with the four pictures all being updated in real time. The quad display or each of the inputs can be switched to a display monitor.
Each quadrant has a source ident and there are GPIs to highlight which source is on air.
Two VIP4000SDI units can be housed in a 19" 1U rack frame unit. If the input's buffered outputs are not required, then four units can be housed in a 19" case.
|Inputs||Serial digital (CCIR 601) 75 ohm|
|Outputs||Two off Serial digital (CCIR 601) 75 ohm, Four off buffered inputs 75 ohm|
|TV Standards||525/625 line operation|
|Power||98-125V or 198-250V 12VA Nominal|